Saturday, January 10, 2009

Special Day with Sofia





My dear Sofia needs a bed for Ruthie her American girl doll. After buying the pattern and looking multiple times at the pattern and consulting with girlfriend Caroline several times I realized it would be a 2 adult person task at least for the first one. So i picked up Sofia and instead of making the bed (more of that on next blog note) I took her to American Girl at MOA for bistro lunch and we looked at everything they had in the store. She was stuck on the Ginger a cat as a pet for her doll Ruthie ( by the way there is no resesession at the American girl store, nothing on sale at all). I bought the pet Ginger, of course. Anyway, we then went to fabric store and got red material to use on the bed. By then she was tired and so was I. we went home had hot chocolate, watched a movie then played Sorry (she beat me by a hair). We then put a 100 piece puzzle together that I had bought for her a while ago. For bedtime we watched "Molly" American girl movie. We slept downstairs in the queen bed. She woke me up at 5AM and I couldn't get up til at least 6 AM. We then just hung round and she worked on the computer some. Her are pictures of our special time together.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!! Sofie has been beaming all day from her sleepover with you.

Who's the other doll?...

myfourgems said...

you go mom, no wonder you get exhausted, thats a lot of action-packed fun between el and sofie! you are a great grandma!