Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Frigid cold

It iwas frigid to even go from car to club to work out. I had to park in an overflow parking lot. Wow, it must be the place to go for all the non workers at 10 am in the morning. I met Mel and we did workout for 45 min. Tread mill today. She ran, I walked. At least I am moving in this cold weather when it seem to be most comfortable sitting in the sunroom and keeping warm. I had Izzy for the afternoon. It went well but I am sure not good at continued play with the little ones. We did get in playdough, coloring, and stickerbook work plus played with Strawberry dolls until I couldn't track with her creativity anymore. All this said to admit even though now home full time I didn't get any supper ready so Jerry is off to pick up a pizza at Carbone's. I don't know what to tell you all. I am a low key at homebody. i don't feel afraid if I don't function at full force anymore so I don't. I do have a goal to get the 2 storerooms gone through and organized before Jerry retires in July. Oh well, more than you all wanted to kow. I did work for 40 min in the larger storeroom while Izzy watched a video. I freed up a whole cupboard. If I haven't used it in 4 years i am going to let it go.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

A good post. I think cleaning out the storerooms is a very good goal for before Dad retires. You can do it. I would say if you haven't used it in 2 years you can probably let it go. How about dontating it to our church sale in the spring so we can sell it and make money for the Africa trip. Just an idea. :)

myfourgems said...

CJ is cleaning out our storage too, and making the space a workout room. I had to go and okay garbage items...we are being brutal, you can do it too, be brutal!

And I can't believe you don't think you are good at playing with the gkids! You did more with Iz in one day than I do with Grace in a week!
by the way are we going with Iz or El, or are they interchangeable?

pawolfe said...

I don't know what Mel thinks but when I have recently heard Sofia and Sarah say Izzy it sound so endearing that i love it.