Friday, January 16, 2009

Lilia



An acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. Who does this remind you of? She is such an affectionate and loving little one. She runs when I come and cries when we part. Such touching times with my loving "lillers" She loves her little critters and her bitty baby. She can run fast in a circle and has a large vocabulary. She wants 3-4 pacifiers at a time when going to bed. Then there is always one in reach. She recently stopped bringing to Grandmas. I had two here for her but am suspicious her parents took them as I cannot find one of them...unless of course she took them home. I smile when I think of her.

2 comments:

pawolfe said...

I am thinking male, blond with beard. A relaxed sort of guy with a big heart.

Julia said...

I was intrugued when I saw the title on my Blog. You are right in every respect. I quote you all the time when I talk about Lilia.

"With much Charisma, comes much melodrama." Pretty much says it all. :)