Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008


We certainly had a wonderful Christmas. Melanie and John did a wonderful job intertaining both Christmas Eve and Sat the 27th. They have the rythm for intertaining. The down side for me is that I didn't have the battery powered up in my camera so didn't get any pictures for myself. i know plenty were take. The kids were all so good and excited. Sofia had a baby shower of sorts for her Ruthie, American girl doll before she even got it on Christmas morning. Ruthie has clothes, horse and motorscooter (compliments of Gpa). Jake has transitioned to being with the grown ups. He is very good with the little ones but mostly stayed with the adults. Where have the years gone. I will look for some pictures of him. My firstborn grandson.

1 comment:

myfourgems said...

Mom, for crying out loud, it's time for a new post...your life can't be that dull that you have had nothing to blog about since christmas! Blog about the american girl doll bed you are making, or your jewelry, or SOMETHING!