Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday John Michael!


Today is John Michaels birthday.He is 5 years old. My dear, loving, sequential, predictable boy. This is the only recent picture and he is playing tetris intently. What can I say? He is my transformer loving, lego building, Thomas the train savy, handheld video loving and generally an all around happy boy who loves his family. He manages to stay his boyish self despite being surrounded with every feminine toy possible. He sees the boyish side of it all. He is so happy to be in cubbies this year and learning all the Bible verses and teachings that his sister has been learning. He is always aware of sharing with the sisters. I love my 5 year old dear boy. The only thing as grandma I am not sure of is if he sees the need to be a motorycle guy as his forefathers. That will be up to them to instill (: GMA

No comments: