Saturday, October 25, 2008

Who am I and how did I get HERE!

I am early retirement age and have never done a diary or been good at sharing who I am. Now the whole world can read this. I am in a happy place and appreciate my the friends around me and feel gifted to have friends from decades back who love and appreciate me. It is completely puzzling how I woke up one morning and my youth, young adulthood, adulthood is gone and I am moving to young old. So many life experiences that reflect my own journey and becoming who I am today. How would one have a sense of joy and comfort if you had not had all the complex emotional experiences of sorrow, anger,hurt,and ongoing challenges that make up a human. Where does this joy and comfort come through a partial lifetime lived. It is through the years of being a believer in the provision and person of Jesus Christ and walking with Him through faith in the Bible, prayer and the working of His Holy Spirit in my life. Thank you dear Lord for your provision for me!

2 comments:

myfourgems said...

this is going to be a good blog and a legacy for your children and grandchildren!

Mady constantly asks me for stories from when I am young...I draw a complete blank. We have to try and document our stories before dementia totally takes over!

Melanie said...

I think you off to a good start here. I look forward to seeing where it goes.