Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grandchildren

Oh the joy of my young blessings. I love them so much. I had the 2 youngest Wolfe children, John and Lilia yesterday morning. They are wonderful. We bought the fixings for carmel apples. I wasn't sure how well a 2 year old could help. Well, I should know this is Lilia and not just any 2 year old. First John put sticks in the apples. John opened the carmels alone at a rapid rate and Lilia did the same with a start on each carmel by gma. They never stopped or complained one second. I thought it would be frustrating to wait for the carmels to melt, but no, John was faithful the whole 20+ minutes it took to melt them. He then dipped the apples like a pro. I held Lilia's hand for guidance and she did her share also. No I don't have a picture to attach. It is a precious picture in my minds eye.

1 comment:

myfourgems said...

very sweet and fun...this is exactly the kind of grandma every child should have.