Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring has sprung





Finally......spring seems to be here. It has been a cold and dark winter. It is so great to have daylight till 8PM and wake up to sunshine. I feel like a new person the past few days. i am walking with my friend Helen almost daily and getting out with friends several times a week. I find myself getting the housework done better. The goal for the new week or two is to get the garden set up and started. Caroline and I will do that together.

I really had a wonderful time with Sofia today going to MOA and going through American Girl store. This is what she most wanted to do. She looks at the magazine all the time from what her Mom says. I did get her a couple of things. She knew she wanted food for "Ruthie" What she wanted was the lunch basket Ruthie uses for her school lunch. It has carrots, celery, apple, cookie and sandwich. Of course I could have stopped there but Ruthie needed a pack with school which has the multiplication tables, pencils, crayons a notebook, report card.

I am putting on the pictures of the first four AG beds and the quilts that my friend Caroline made for them. I still have 4 left to deliver and will photo them as well. Thats it for now.

No comments: